Books: Whaddaya Say? (SlideShare).
Vixen & the Crow, audio
Vixen and the Crow, male British-Australian:
Vixen and the Crow, female Australian:
Vixen and the Crow, female US:
Communication Skills class Pronunciation & Intonation Skills Check post.
- Important Word Stress, and in the class Important Word Stress.
- Intonation: Vixen and the Crow.
- Intro Phrasal Verbs & classroom language,
- Letters & numbers dot to do, puzzle 1, on YouTube, and the pdf.
- Numbers: Teens & tens.
- Phonological & Intonation Check 1 (Q2, 2017).
- Phonological & Intonation Check 2 (Q2, 2017).
- Stepping Stones,
- Stress Maze,
- Sounds English: This is my fox, Where is my fox?, I love you, I lost my chicken, What’s the time?,
- Vixen and the Crow.
- Word Linking with /r/ /w/ and /j/.
- EnglishCentral.Com, videos, pronunciation, vocabulary, & listening skills.
- e.EnglishLearning.Com, for pronunciation practice.
- EyeSpeakPro.com, a fun way to improve pronunciation.
- Forvo.com, word pronunciation samples.
- LyricsTraining.Com, for music & listening.
- Rose-Medical.Com, Pronunciation Coach (see YouTube) and others.