Here are some resources to help you develop your grammar knowledge and skills, and to support flipped classroom work.
English Grammar In Use units (on YouTube):
- 47 & 48, Reported speech
- 58, Would like to…
- 72, A vs The
- 80, Noun + noun (using nouns as adjectives)
- 92, Relative clauses: who, that, which
- 98, Adjectives with ing & ed
- 104, Quite, pretty, rather, and fairly
- 106, Comparisons 2 (much, a lot, far, a bit, a little, slightly better)
- 107, Comparisons 3 (as … as, isn’t as … as)
- 113, Conjunctions (though, although, despite, in spite of, even though)
- (more to come).
- You can get this book at bookstores, Amazon.jp, and as an app for the Android, iPhone, and iPad; (Google Search).
Links: For reference, rules, and games