Don’t waste time. January can be a crazy-busy time for you. Be organised, and use your time wisely. Use only English; otherwise we will do grammar worksheets instead of this below. While you are waiting to do your speaking test, or after your speaking test, do any of the following:
- Practice for your speaking test / help someone else practice for their test
- Review vocabulary (& word pronunciation) for the speaking test & final exam; OC: units 18 – 24 of Orbits, CS (Hum) units 7-13 Orbits Lower Intermediate.
- Review conversation strategies for the speaking test & final exam
- Review pronunciation for the speaking test & final exam
- Work on preparing a dialogue for topics in the final exam, which will be on one topic from units 18 to 24 in Orbits.
- Do extensive reading
- Do Word Engine
- Work on reports or other study for another class
Use only English; otherwise we will do grammar worksheets