Don’t waste time, be productive.
- Prepare for your own speaking test
- Help a friend prepare for their speaking test
- Review vocabulary
- Do WordEngine
- Prepare Unit 4
- Do extensive reading for your other class
- Get a copy of your video (only able to do this today)
- Do the Self-reflection (due this Friday)
- ONLY use ENGLISH!!!
The change between speaking tests must be quick, otherwise we might not be able to finish. Bring your speaking test feedback marksheet with your name and student number on it.
The speaking test is a maximum of 5 minutes, and you’ll do it in pairs, with a randomly assigned partner. The topic will be randomly chosen by dice roll:
- 1&2 Basic Communication
- 3&4 Extensive Reading
- 5 Wombats
- 6 Your own research task from Unit 3