This is actually really simple. Just mix together some phrases. The phrases are fixed phrases, and so using a computer translation system will ruin the card.
- To Yuki, I/We wish you and yours (for person + family)
- Dear Yuki, Wishing you
- a (very) Merry Christmas
- Happy/Wonderful/Fantastic New Year
- Happy/Wonderful/Fantastic 2018
- Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- Wishing you all the best these holidays
- Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
- May your Christmas season be filled with joy
- Sending you happy tidings this holiday season.
- May this New Year be filled with joy!
- God bless you this holiday season — Merry Christmas!
For more, see: https://holidappy.com/greeting-cards/Christmas-Card-Messages-What-to-Write-in-a-Christmas-Card.
DO: Use phrases nicely put together, and maybe add a personal message if you like. Messages in cards are usually short and simple. However, each message should be unique. Example:
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2018.
Many happy returns,
Hiroyuki & family
We wish you a Merry Christmas and fantastic New Year. We hope all will go well for your trip to Vietnam this Spring.
Hiromasa & Yuki
Currently, Winjeel.Com is hosted on servers in the United States, but it will move to HelloSpace.Me servers in Switzerland this week. There may be a few days where Winjeel.Com will not work. Sorry about the interruption. I hope to have everything operating as normal as quickly as possible.
The move from the US to Switzerland is because of two reasons, one is economic. Two, the worsening of digital freedoms in the United States is seen as a threat in the coming years. Winjeel.Com will be hosted in Switzerland because of the strong data protection, privacy laws, and commitment to Net Neutrality.
Lexxica will conduct server maintenance on December 19th starting at 12:30 pm and lasting until about 4 pm. Two security updates will be implemented as well as improvements to the WordEngine mobile flashcards application. Improvements to the app include faster task delivery speed and more recognizable transitions between the word tasks.
Discussion questions for Reading in the Real World Intro.
- Summarise what you understand of the article.
- Is it important for buildings to use local materials? Why?
- Should all buildings be designed and built for the local environment?
- Do you agree with Wright’s ideas? Why?
- Are architects important for society? Why?
- What are some examples of well designed and badly designed buildings in Nagoya?
- How important is building design in our day to day lives?
- How do you feel about “form follows function”? Would you like to visit the Guggenheim Museum? Why?
- How do you feel about the design of Motoyama subway station? Or some other station?
- (Make your own questions)